By using the Website, the User gives his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data. If the User does not intend to give his consent to the processing, he must immediately stop browsing the Site. The continuation of the navigation on the Site will be equivalent to the provision of consent to treatment.
The validity of the Information is limited to the Site and does not extend to other websites that may be consulted by means of hypertext links and / or links , on which Progress Consult Academy Co. has no form of control and for which it assumes no responsibility. Progress Consult Academy Co. is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies , publications of immoral illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the Privacy Code by sites not managed by the same to which it refers.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data is Study Coach (” Progress Consult Academy “) limited liability company.
If the User intends to oppose the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, he must notify the Data Controller in writing via the following e-mail address traini[email protected], as indicated in the following Article 7.
2. PURPOSE AND DATA PROCESSING
All personal data provided through the Website will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness established by the Privacy Code, in order to allow Users access to the services requested, for purposes related to the educational activities offered by the Site and, in particular, for all obligations related to the full implementation of the educational and administrative relationship and to respond to any requests or communications from users, always in pursuit of the purposes of Progress Consult Academy.
The data may be disclosed to third parties (such as, but not limited to, credit institutions for collections and payments, couriers and shippers, company lawyers, trusted professionals, software support companies , companies controlled by Progress Consult Academy or it connects, external consultants who collaborate with Progress Consult Academy for the management and / or maintenance of the Website and / or for the provision of web services , companies resulting from the sale and / or mergers and / or acquisitions concerning Progress Consult Academy) that may perform treatments for the aforementioned purposes and also to subjects for whom communication is compulsorily required by community provisions, legal provisions or regulations.
The data will be processed with the aid of electronic means or in any case automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of art. 11, lett. e) of the Privacy Code.
The logic of the treatment will be strictly correlated to the illustrated purposes, in particular the data provided, subject to all the treatments provided for in Article 4 letter a) of the Privacy Code, will be stored and / or processed through appropriate IT procedures and processed:
- from the work units responsible for managing the activities mentioned above or who are authorized to carry out those necessary for the maintenance and / or execution and / or conclusion of the relationship established;
- by natural or legal persons who, as a result of a contract with Progress Consult Academy, provide specific processing services or perform activities connected, instrumental or support to those of Progress Consult Academy.
Progress Consult Academy adopts all the preventive security measures established by the Privacy Code to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with the obligations to adapt to minimum security measures.
3. OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from what is specified below with reference to navigation data ( cookies ), the provision of data through the forms on the Site or the information transmitted on a voluntary basis by the same User, is always optional; however, in case of failure to provide data deemed “mandatory” (and marked with *) within the request forms, Progress Consult Academy will not be able to provide the User with the service requested from time to time.
1) data provided by registered Users ( “Registered User Data” ) : Personal data provided by Users accessing the Site and possibly using services such as, by way of example but not limited to, participation in e-learning activitiesand remote collaboration projects that see on this site the technical / organizational tool for the collection and communication of teaching material, verification tests, personal and group communications, will be used only to perform the service itself or the performance requested and they will not be communicated (except for the subjects indispensable for the correct provision of the service or to which the communication is imposed by legal obligations) or disseminated to third parties. Access to the “reserved area” related to your profile is regulated by a “User Name” ( username) associated with an “Access password” issued by Progress Consult Academy
in order to take advantage of the distance learning services or any requested services. Within the reserved area, the provision of data relating to name, surname, e-mail, country is mandatory, in order to offer the requested service and any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial performance of the service provided by the Site. The provision of other personal data provided in the “personal profile” (phone number, photo, profile description, etc.) is optional, but as such data may be visible to other Users registered on the Site, we invite you not to insert in said card sensitive data 1 .
2) data provided by unregistered Users : The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site involves, by its very nature, the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. We invite Users, in requests for services or in queries, not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary nor sensitive and / or judicial data 2 pursuant to art. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
In relation to the possibility of communicating, the data to third-party companies, which may treat them to provide commercial and / or promotional information as well as send advertising material or perform direct sales activities or interactive commercial communications on products, services and other activities of the aforementioned companies, or carry out market research, as specified in the attached list, an express consent is required.
The provision of registration data for this purpose is optional, and there are therefore no consequences in case of refusal to provide, if not impossible to inform the user on the specific activities related to it.
4. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DIFFUSION
The data will be processed exclusively by Data Processors pursuant to art. 30 of the Privacy Code. Any third parties to whom the data could be communicated for the execution of processing operations connected with the purposes specified in this statement, will be previously designated by the Owner as External Responsible for the treatment pursuant to art. 29 of the Privacy Code. No data will be communicated or disseminated in violation of the law.
With reference to the Registered User Data, these will not be communicated to other subjects (bodies or associations) that are not directly involved in the process of providing the service provided by the Site. In particular, the subjects that could have access to its data are: ) course teachers; (ii) course tutors; (iii) system administrators; (iv) other members of the same course; (v) subjects appointed by Public Bodies, in the case of funded projects requiring detailed reporting; (vi) subjects identifiable by the activities carried out and detailed in the aforementioned list as Annex 1 , even in the presence of express consent.
5. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Progress Consult Academy collects information about Users in the following ways:
a) Navigation data : the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier) notation) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server , the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (eg success, error, etc. ) and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
b) Data provided voluntarily by the User : the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in web or e-mail forms to the addresses indicated on this Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the relative forms or in the emails sent.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Users can exercise at any time the envisaged rights of the art. 7 of the Privacy Code, in order to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form, to rectify or update them, to delete them or to oppose their legitimate reasons processing by sending a specific request by e-mail or certified e-mail to [email protected] of Progress Consult Academy, Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to obtain an indication:
- to. the origin of personal data;
- b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d. of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the persons in charge and of the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Users also have the right to obtain:
- to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involve a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Users have the right to object in whole or in part:
- to. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Responsible for processing for the response of data subjects in case of exercise of the rights as per art. 7 of the Privacy Code is the Administrative Office of Progress Consult Academy.
1 “Sensitive data” are defined, personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, religious associations or organizations, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life.
2 “Judicial data” are defined as personal data capable of revealing provisions referred to in Article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) au), of Presidential Decree 14 November 2002, n. 313, on the subject of criminal records, the register of administrative sanctions depending on the offense and the related pending charges, or the status of defendant or suspect under articles 60 and 61 of the criminal procedure code.
This document is updated as of 11 February 2018.
Progress Consult Academy reserves the right to update this information at any time; the User undertakes to periodically visit this section in order to review any changes made.