Simulating Project Construction Activities
Looking at different project activities, how to execute, critical items to check, verifying project scope, controlling baselines and maintaining the agreed-upon level of quality. The objective of this course to go through the project activities step by step and get closer to standards of executing such activities.
- Excavation works and techniques.
- Shoring systems/supporting existing structures.
- Dewatering systems for different circumstances.
- Foundation types and techniques.
- Deep foundations/retaining walls.
- Insulation works.
- Columns works.
- Slab types and construction techniques.
- Mechanical systems (HVAC, ff, plumbing ...).
- Electrical systems (light current, control, CCTV.).
- Finishing works.
- FAÇADE works, curtain walls, aluminum and marble works.
- Land scape, green areas and fine touches.