Importance of Site Skills to Junior Engineers
Site management skills are essential for fresh graduate engineers. Overviewing framework of this program, this course illustrate how importance this would be for junior engineers to get familiar with terminology and workmanship behavior at different sites.
- why you need to be prepared.
- career orientation.
- starting point for all routs: site experience.
- lesson learned from real life projects.
- the two wings of success: knowledge and experience.
- how do you get the required experience?
- overview of the prequalification program