Review of Project Documents, their priorities and BIM coordination
Project documents includes: contract, letter of award, correspondence/letters agreed-upon by parties, bill of quantities, offer and its attachments, instruction to tenderers, contract general and special conditions, time schedules, drawings and technical specifications. Project management team should review, prioritize, coordinate and integrate all these documents. For example, bim could be used to coordinate and integrate different project trades and disciplines.
- contract standard form/ fidic-logic.
- letter of award.
- correspondence before/after contract signature, negotiations/amendments.
- bill of quantities, unbalanced bid/front-end loading.
- technical offer and relevant attachments.
- commercial offer.
- contract general/special conditions.
- time schedules.
- drawings (design drawings, detailed drawings/workshop drawings, as-built drawings).
- technical specifications.
- BIM coordination as an example of integration.