Planning and Follow-up Technical and Engineering Projects
Organizations that are project driven are faced with the challenge of effective management of inter-dependent, varied priority, varied value, multi-players, shared resources, short and long term, multiple-accountability, shared-authority, variable risk level and dynamic projects. Therefore, it is not enough to deliver get projects. Leaders are now focusing on the effectiveness of whole organizations, and the delivery of a web of changing and interacting projects to achieve the aims of their organizations. This calls for a systematic management approach for successful delivery of those projects.
These courses are targeted for chief executive officers, finance managers, human resources managers, project managers, engineers and planners, information technology managers.
- Project management key concepts
- Project life cycle and pm phases
- Design stages of project
- Delivery methods of projects
- Contract types for construction projects
- Tendering of construction projects
- Planning for construction projects
- Cash flow analysis
- Cost control
- Time control
- Risk analysis for construction projects
- Value engineering application in construction projects
- Duration: five days (6 hours per day)
- Classroom training conducted at the client’s venue (in-house) or as a public course.
- All course material is provided in English. Training can be presented in other languages based on request.