Construction Methods and Techniques
To overview different project stages and how to describe method of construction, evaluate alternatives, select the appropriate one, figure out procedures for construction phase of the project, get familiar with common forms (mirs, irs, ..) and design the relevant checklists for different work types.
- method statement concept.
- evaluating alternatives.
- submittals of materials for approval.
- material-on site inspection.
- inspection request.
- associated testing and audits.
- checklists' design for different work types.
- work sequence for a mockup project.
- selection of appropriate plant/equipment.
- control project activities.
- key performance indicators (kpis).