LEED Green Associate GA Exam Preparation - Green Building & Sustainable Design and Construction Techniques
This course aims to meet the continuing education needs of professionals who are involved in the process of sitting in for the exam to become LEED v4 accredited professionals or for those who need further learning on the principals of LEED design. This program will also benefit government officials, architects, engineers and general public sectors who are interested in managing a LEED Certified Project and is tailored to project managers and professionals in the capacity of owner representatives or facility managers.
Using a wide range of examples for materials, designs, and construction technologies from many case studies and site visits, this course prepares you to:
- Understand why a green transformation of our built environment should be.
- Explain the components of the LEED rating system and what is more important for our region.
- Apply core concepts and strategies to achieve success using the LEED rating system in our environment.
- Determine where different LEED rating systems can be applied and what is useful for our cultures and societies.
- What is Green Building? Why is it important?
- The Goals of Green Building.
- Characteristics of Green Building.
- The Need for Green Building.
- Benefits of Green Building
- Technical terms used in green building.
- Integrated design.
- Foot print.
- Embodied Energy
- Measuring Environmental Performance
- Activity (1)
- The six strategic Areas of Green Design in LEED
- Strategic Area 1: Sustainable sites
- Strategic Area 2: Water Conservation.
- Strategic Area 3: Energy Efficiency.
- Strategic Area 4: Material Resources.
- Strategic Area 5: Indoor Environmental Quality.
- Strategic Area 6: Innovation.
- The Economics of Green Buildings and increasing the building value.
- LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation
- How to evaluate a building by LEED
- Activity (2) Evaluate your Home.
- Activity (3) Evaluate your Organization.
- Management Process
- Nature of Managerial Work
- Managerial Grid Styles
- Strategic Management
- The Nature Of Leadership
- The Nature of Managerial Work
- The Nature of Supervision
- Effective Leadership
- Change Management
- Productive Performance Appraisal
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Supervision Tasks
- Conflict Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Multi Culture
- Effective Communication
- Managing Teams
- Management in Decision Groups
- Leadership and Management Styles
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Competent and Creative Managers
- Management Innovative Dimensions
- Followers Types
- Situational Leadership Theory
- Management in the 21st Century
- Managerial Grid Styles
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders and Managers
- Related DVDs