Six Sigma Awareness
Awareness Training Course is designed to provide a basic understanding of Six Sigma Methodology and its benefits in improving business process performance.
Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology using data and statistical analysis to identify and address problems/opportunity areas.
Who should attend?
- This session is designed for anyone who wants an overall understanding of the principles of six sigma and the critical steps in the process of creating a successful infrastructure.
- Background and description of six sigma
- Aligning six sigma metrics to key business metrics
- Creating an infrastructure for six sigma success
- Six sigma deployment through projects
- Essential elements of six sigma implementation plan
- Effective project selection, sizing and other techniques
- Best practices and lessons learned
- Six sigma tools & statistical analysis
What are the benefits?
- During this session attendees will participate in facilitated exercises and discussions to achieve the following:
- Learn how six sigma methods take cost out of operation
- Understand how six sigma integrates with lean thinking, theory of constraints and other management disciplines
- Define key elements necessary for successful implementation
- Determine the cultural drivers and restraints for six sigma change
- Understand the application of the statistical tools in the strategic planning process